Macro Photography Courses. Capturing the tiny world around you, in sharp, imaginative close-up can be very challenging. Our courses specialise in taking sharp, well focused close-ups of insects, flowers and small objects. We’ll teach you the best techniques and tools required to produce some amazing, macro photography.
Whether you’re looking to shoot bugs or simply objects we will help transform your photography into shooting, detailed, macro, images.
By learning the basics, you’ll be more comfortable out on location, so you can enjoy macro shooting to create better photos.
Macro Photography Courses Include:
- Using and understanding Macro Lenses
- Using your camera flash
- Selecting the best locations
- Selecting the best times for macro shooting
- Learn how composition can improve your macro photography
- Learning your camera settings (aperture and shutter speeds)
- Understand shutter speed and how it helps your Macro photography
- Learn how light affects your shots and how to correctly expose each shot
Macro photography is seriously rewarding, once you understand the basics rules and techniques. Our Macro Photography Courses are mostly hands-on. We can also take you to some beautiful locations which include some of the best parks where you’ll find plenty of bugs.
Macro Photography Packages
Everything can be arranged for you including food, beverage and transportation, to give you a trouble free photo shoot under our ever-present guidance.
Why not contact us today for more information and improve your Macro photography.