Landscape Photography Courses. Capturing landscapes in a single shot can be very challenging. We’ll teach you how to produce beautiful images, by providing you the essential tools and techniques of landscape photography.
From incredible night scenes, detailed cityscapes, and architectural images, we will transform your photography into creating, captivating, images.
By learning the basics, you’ll be more comfortable out on location, so you can enjoy the scenery, and shoot great photos.
Landscape Photography Courses Include:
- Using and understanding the right equipment
- Selecting the right location and time before shooting
- Understanding how composition can improve your photography
- Learning your camera settings (aperture and shutter speeds)
- Using Filters (ND and Polarisers)
- Learn how light affects your shots and how to correctly expose each shot
- Understanding ‘bracket shooting’ and the best times to use it
- LightRoom Introduction to enhance your shots
Landscape photography can be very rewarding, once you understand the basics. Our Landscape Photography Courses are mostly 20% theory and 80% hands-on. We can take you to some picturesque locations which could include; national parks, monuments, temples and ancient ruins.
Landscape Photography Packages
Everything can be arranged for you including food, beverage and transportation, to give you a trouble free photo shoot under our ever-present guidance.
Why not contact us today for more information and improve your landscape photography.