Cityscape Photography Courses. Capturing cityscapes can be very challenging. We’ll teach you how to create and produce beautiful images, by providing you the essential tools and techniques required for cityscape photography.
From incredible night scenes, detailed cityscapes, and architectural images, we will transform your photography into shooting, captivating, images.
By learning the basics, you’ll be more comfortable out on location, so you can enjoy the city skyline, and shoot better photos.
Cityscape Photography Courses Include:
- Using and understanding the right camera equipment
- Selecting the best locations
- Selecting the best times for shooting
- Learn how composition can improve your cityscape photography
- Learning your camera settings (aperture and shutter speeds)
- Using Filters such as ND and Polarisers
- Learn how light affects your shots and how to correctly expose each shot
- Understanding ‘bracket shooting’ and the best times to use it
- LightRoom Introduction to enhance your shots
Cityscape photography can be very rewarding, once you understand the basics rules and composition. Our Cityscape Photography Courses are mostly 20% theory and 80% hands-on. We can take you to some beautiful locations which include some of the best city skylines.
Cityscape Photography Packages
Everything can be arranged for you including food, beverage and transportation, to give you a trouble free photo shoot under our ever-present guidance.
Why not contact us today for more information and improve your cityscape photography.